I make things.
You might be interested in:
Notes — my weblog of learning in the open
Work — a portfolio of projects and client services
Now — what I’m prioritizing at the moment
Newsletter — thoughts, ideas and curated content
Hooked in the late 90’s:
Never thought about it, but I guess Winamp was my gateway, too. 97/98-ish.. Photoshop 6.0, I think. Lens flares, Different clouds – skin game on fleek. https://t.co/oiVFiYZh8K
— Casper Klenz-Kitenge (@cabgfx) December 10, 2017
Attended formal school in 2000, as a Media Graphics Artist. It sucked. I left.
I consider myself 95% self-taught.
My lastname is pronounced [Klens-Kee-Tayn-Geh].
Working professionally with digital design and development since 2006
Self-employed since 2012.
That silly ring on my finger was given to me twenty years ago. It has a name, and it holds the combined total of all my powers. You will pry it from my dead, cold hands.
I am the co-founder and creative director of Pilot, a digital product studio, and Product Manager at Wallo, a poster store and print shop we launched in 2015.
I’ve been making money to this playlist for about four years now:
Guilty pleasure: Danish 80’s pop.
2015 MacBook Pro 13″ (best computer ever made) + 20″ Cinema + Magic Mouse
Five things you didn’t know about me:
- I firmly believe the world needs more high-fives. Hell, I give my grocery clerk hi-5’s all the time.
- I once performed life-saving CPR, outside in freezing temperatures, in the midst of a heavy bender (danish x-mas parties are something else.)
- I’ve never travelled much. In fact, I’ve only ever been outside of Europe once. (A grave mistake I intend to rectify with/for my kids.)
- I used to rap, and was ok at it (my first company was a record label.) Semi-professional from early-to-late 2000’s. Largest venue: approx. 5.000 people at Roskilde Festival 2009.
- Twitter / Insights and links
- LinkedIn / Relations (mostly danish for my account)
- Pinterest / Curation
- GitHub / I have a few tools that’s useful for WordPress sites and frontend prototyping
- Dribbble / (very) occasional UI snapshots
Are you on my newsletter?