Last revision: Nørrebro, April 14, 2018
Big part of going into the new year, was my decision to invest in professional growth (which entails personal).
Specifically, that means doubling down on JTBD and ‘innovation’ (shudder) these days. A lot of things have started to click, to a point where I’m helping others uncover those insights.
…is my assumption, anyway.
I want to test what I have, by sharing everything I’ve learned – and am learning – to really put myself behind it.
I’m starting to see the outline and shape of Glue (working title), the toolbox I’ve gathered from other frameworks and approaches. Cheatsheet meets playbook. Still floating, but also begininng to inform a lot of my current areas of concern.
Here’s how I’m putting effort towards it:
- Do even more networking and shared learning. The #JTBD·CPH Meetup group is fast approaching two hundred people, and we had a blast at Maersk Growth. It’s a great outlet for input and reality checks.
- Redoing (and committing) to an all-new cabgfx.com. And, since you’re reading this, that means I’ve made significant headway here! Yay!
- We have some sick ideas in the works, but we need to do more research around a few key areas
- Needs moar unpack: Wallo Kids and Wallo Board. I want to go really deep here, to understand what people are hiring for
- Thus, I’m postponing real product development, shifting focus to onboard new artists (with Joakim) and groom the catalog
Headcoach launch (shh)
- Finding, screening candidates for partnerships, finalizing the platform, and getting a lot of ducks lined up.
Not really focused on growing the consulting services within Pilot at this time. This is in large part because Headcoach is the supplement to the high-touch sales model we have been operating with. Watch this space for more on that…
- A few on-going projects with good, long-time clients.
- Consolidating our client offerings into two main areas: Pilot Innovation (my consulting services, eg. Sparring, Workshops, etc.), and Pilot Digital, the ‘traditional’ offering of bespoke web work, but with a twist.. #cliffy