Adapted from the work of nurse Bronnie Ware, who gathered the biggest regrets of the dying.
I take it to mean:
- Never settle. Anything is possible, if you really, truly want it. The key is to look for things that are a) fun, b) something you can do or learn, and c) worth your while
- Work/Life balance is so hard, and so important. I’m horrible at striking this balance but I’ll be damned if I stop trying
- Dare to be honest with other people. No one benefits from beating around the bush. And if you never say you love them, how will they ever know?
- Be nice, the world is a small town. And when you’re busy, let your friends know (ideally, in advance)
- Again: never. settle. Too many people in this world have no options. You do. Time is the one thing you can never get back, so don’t waste it. Find your purpose.